1 lb cut pineapple chunks- Fresh pineapple cooks better
¼ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon Saigon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon sea salt
2 Tablespoons melted butter
Salted Caramel Sauce for drizzling over pineapple and ice cream
1. Melt butter in a bowl.
2. Stir in brown sugar, Saigon cinnamon, and sea salt.
3. Add in pineapple chunks and stir to coat .
4. Place pineapple in a single layer in air fryer basket.
5. Cook 15 minutes on 400 degrees turning pineapple over halfway through.
6. Pineapple should be caramelized and slightly browned on the edges.
7. Serve with ice cream and salted caramel sauce.