2 pounds tomatoes, quartered
2 small onions, quartered
¼ cup cilantro,
3 cloves garlic
1or 2 jalapenos, cut in half lengthwise (remove seeds for a milder salsa)
1 TBSP lime juice
1 tsp salsa seasoning or more to taste
½ tsp sea salt
1. Clean veggies. Heat broiler on high, with rack in top position. Place tomatoes, jalapenos, garlic, and onions in a single layer on a baking sheet that is covered with foil.
2. Broil until vegetables are blistered and slightly softened, rotating sheet and flipping vegetables frequently, 6 to 8 minutes.
3. Add all veggies and rest of ingredients to a bowl of a food processor or blender and pulse in short bursts until chopped.
4. Place in a container and enjoy.
5. Salsa will stay fresh for 7 days in the fridge. Keep in an airtight container.