20 ounces frozen cheese ravioli, thawed
2 cups breadcrumbs
1/3 cup milk
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon dried basil
½ teaspoon dried parsley
½ teaspoon dried Mediterranean oregano
¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
Oil for frying
1. Whisk egg and milk in a small bowl,
2. Mix breadcrumbs with salt, basil, parsley, and oregano in a shallow bowl.
3. Dip each ravioli in the egg mixture and then roll in the breadcrumbs. Place the breaded raviolis in a single layer on a baking sheet.
4. Add 3 inches oil into a deep skillet or pot. Heat to 350 degrees.
5. Place 8 to 10 raviolis in the pan and fry on each side until golden brown. Repeat with the remaining raviolis. Be careful not to overcrowd the pan.
6. Place fried raviolis on a plate and sprinkle with shredded parmesan cheese.