1 pound chicken thighs cut into 1 inch pieces
¼ cup cornstarch
Oil for frying
For the Sauce:
4 Tablespoon rice vinegar
4 Tablespoon soy sauce
3 teaspoons Hoisin sauce
¼ cup water
1 ½ Tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon ginger
½ teaspoon red chili flakes
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon General TSOS Chicken Seasoning (From The Spice Rack)
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
· Toss the chicken thighs with the quarter cup of cornstarch and let sit while you mix the sauce ingredients.
· Mix the rice vinegar, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, water, sugar, ginger, chili flakes, garlic, and tablespoon of cornstarch in a small bowl
· Heat oil in a skillet, add chicken and fry until crispy.
· Remove chicken from the pan and drain the oil.
· Pour the sauce into the skillet and bring to a simmer.
· Add in the chicken and toss to coat.
· Simmer for 5 more minutes.
· Serve over rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.