Crispy Oven Roasted Potatoes
1 ½ pounds potatoes (yellow or red potatoes are the best)
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon Truffle Garlic Seasoning
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees
2. Cut potatoes into 1-inch chunks and boil in large pot of water until they are soft but not falling apart (slightly underdone)
3. Drain potatoes and shake in strainer to rough up potatoes a bit (roughing them up makes them crispy).
4. Pour potatoes on a large baking sheet and toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and seasonings.
5. Roast for 20 minutes and then stir potatoes. Roast for another 20 to 25 minutes until potatoes are browned and crispy.
6. Garnish with chives or parsley.